The Gay and Queer in Kpop Thread - OH refugees and newcomers welcome!

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,500
Pronouns
He/Him
what are you guys' thoughts on fan service between group members? obviously there are some idols who do it a lot and others shy away from it. do u think idols who do it often and genuinely seem to be enjoying it could be gay or u think the other way around?
I think it depends completely on the idol and that you have all possible combinations. The gays who hide in plain sight (Jackson, Wonho), the gays who want none of it (Jinyoung, N, Key). The straights who do it because they have to, but as little a possible or just don't mind (Mark Tuan, Hyunjae?, help me here lol). The straights who do it because they know what it gets them (Jaemin, Jeonghan, Baekhyun). It's pretty impossible to put a general rule to this question. Humans are too varied both in personality and desire.

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭213,150
Pronouns
He/Him
it was in my yt's recommendations:

This channel has a lot of content like this.

Changyu is such a staple as the gay guy that they've got a whole ass compilation of just him rizzing people

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,750
Pronouns
She/Her
This channel has a lot of content like this.

Changyu is such a staple as the gay guy that they've got a whole ass compilation of just him rizzing people

that's really interesting, I'll try to check more of their content

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there a general consensus on MX's Minhyuk? I've been seeing conflicting opinions lately and I thought he was safely in the Rainbow Mafia camp.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭213,150
Pronouns
He/Him
Is there a general consensus on MX's Minhyuk? I've been seeing conflicting opinions lately and I thought he was safely in the Rainbow Mafia camp.
He's one of the first idols I immediately thought was gay lol I think it might just be the effects of getting older and his general professionalism/Monsta X becoming much less relevant. As idols get older and less flirty or cute people tend to stop talking about them since it's less in your face that they may not be straight.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,500
Pronouns
He/Him
He's one of the first idols I immediately thought was gay lol I think it might just be the effects of getting older and his general professionalism/Monsta X becoming much less relevant. As idols get older and less flirty or cute people tend to stop talking about them since it's less in your face that they may not be straight.
Okay, right? But all the straight accusations were sending me. I was so confused. Lol

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,750
Pronouns
She/Her
isn't because he is in the military? people joke about that

Last edited:

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,385
So we now know Jay watched Boys Love Boys Planet, which makes me wonder who else from Boys Planet watched it.

Anyone who hasn’t seen them they’re a funny YouTube couple who started reacting during Boys Planet, but they discuss a lot of the queerness in the show and in KPOP in general along with other topics.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭213,150
Pronouns
He/Him
So we now know Jay watched Boys Love Boys Planet, which makes me wonder who else from Boys Planet watched it.

Anyone who hasn’t seen them they’re a funny YouTube couple who started reacting during Boys Planet, but they discuss a lot of the queerness in the show and in KPOP in general along with other topics.

Lol these two are so funny I loved their recaps and still watch some of their watch alongs. They're very small creators though so a Jay Chang shoutout must feel crazy. Jay did post on reddit after the show though he's gotta be one of the kings of lurking. If he's so deep in the lurk he's on h+ you've gotta give us a sign bro

Last edited:

carmenina

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it depends completely on the idol and that you have all possible combinations. The gays who hide in plain sight (Jackson, Wonho), the gays who want none of it (Jinyoung, N, Key).
Jackson and Jinyoung have receipts? 👀

I always had a feeling ngl (Jinyoung is so serious that he wants none of it at all 😂). I miss GOT7 times

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Jackson and Jinyoung have receipts? 👀

I always had a feeling ngl (Jinyoung is so serious that he wants none of it at all 😂). I miss GOT7 times
Jackson has plenty of questionable moments with men. Jinyoung is... Mostly from his pre-actor days and how he presented himself. And his interactions with costars. Also the voguing. Definitely the voguing. But I'm open for others to provide more receipts.
they've been doing a lot of those type of jokes in the past few days
Another reason to not be on Twitter. Lmao

Last edited:

sooat

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Am I the only one who questions what the point of this was? If a group of hets, what are you actually gleaning? If a group of gays, why say anything? Lol
I don't know when the drama starts but maybe they are saying those things just to make people interested to watch

Top Bottom