Your 2024 fashion resolutions 🎉

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,157,099
With the year coming to an end, what else is there to do than to decided on some new year's resolutions that will questionably come to fruition.

So I'd like to know what you guys are planning regarding your clothes, accessories, shoes, hair and make-up for the upcoming year. Are you gonna try out some new styles, planning to purchases some items, keep it the same as you did this year? This is the place to share it with us~

As for me, I've mentioned recently that I spend a lot (by my standards) on fashion this year and so I'm planning to go back to my usual spending habits and only buy max. of 5, either new or thrifted, items this upcoming year. I even know what I'd like to buy most - skirts. Specifically white and pastel blue ones as they would fit nicely with clothes I already own, as well as a long baby pink one, 'coz my short one is definitely my most worn item and I'd like some variation on my go to looks.
:happymagi:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,792,535
Pronouns
They/Them
For clothes: I really want to try thrifting my items a lot more this year to help with budgeting! and I decided to move more towards focusing on accessories than actual clothing (because I prefer wearing the same basic items anyways), to create looks. I want expand my jewelry collection a bit more and have some staple pieces.

As for hair I already have an appointment booked for the end of the year and I’m trying out highlights for the first time. I’ve heard they’re hard to maintain and costly but we’ll see how it plays out 🙈

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,157,099
I want expand my jewelry collection a bit more and have some staple pieces.
I've actually ordered some cute jewelry recently as a christmas gift for myself, but Hong Kong post has been holding my package hostage for the past 2 weeks. Once it comes and quality is as good as it seem to be, I can give you a recommendation :TipPar:

Hm... I'm actually considering buying more structured fabrics. I have a few items that are no longer sold, so I want to try sewing the items.
:omgwhat: You can saw? I've been lying to myself for over a decade now that I'll start too

i bought a lot of new clothes this year so next year im planning to focus more on accessories and makeup :poggers:
i desperately need some good new boots, and some cute hats and makeup so ill be searching for those.
Hiking shoes, best boots there are :blushblob:

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,100
Pronouns
She/Her
I've actually ordered some cute jewelry recently as a christmas gift for myself, but Hong Kong post has been holding my package hostage for the past 2 weeks. Once it comes and quality is as good as it seem to be, I can give you a recommendation :TipPar:

:omgwhat: You can saw? I've been lying to myself for over a decade now that I'll start too

Hiking shoes, best boots there are :blushblob:
My mom taught me but I am soooooo bad at it. Luckily, one of the items is simple, so I want to break the ice with it. Definitely get into it! It can be so useful!

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,065,282
I'm finally getting a bank account, so I can order stuff from websites other than Amazon...There are a lot of Asian clothing sites that I want to order clothes from, so I am looking forward to that! Main focus will be on tops and skirts/dresses.
As for hair, I plan on getting one of those hot air brushes, cause I def need one. Also considering relaxing my hair, but idk, I'm scared to do it, hgytfd

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭443,100
Sticking to my:

1) shirt + jean
2) hoodie + jean
3) Sports outfit

For my hair though, I might dye it red instead of blonde for 2024

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,100
Pronouns
She/Her
um i neeed to buy some work clothes soon, i hate clothes shop : (

im scared to do online in case the sizes don't fit

also i want to become fashion icon like JYP !
Cutie, if you dont mind fast fashion, try Motf. Cos is really nice, for a higher quality brand :christmasblob:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭20,850
Pronouns
She/Her
i wanna get a nose piercing
i don't have any other piercings and it's been over a decade since I had my ears pierced
hopefully my current self is more diligent in cleaning the area :brbdying:

clothing wise...I think there isn't anything I'll change :poggers: maybe playing around with layering more this winter :poggers:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,350
Downsizing my wardrobe... I already have a lot of clothes but then my sister gives me her clothes when she's downsizing too, so I have a lot to sort out since there's a bunch that are either a one-time/special occasion outfit or it doesn't fit me.

I might try going to a tailors for 2024; I've never done it before and I have so many trousers that are simply too long for my legs. Either that, or I attempt to tailor them myself :sweat:

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,157,099
Downsizing my wardrobe... I already have a lot of clothes but then my sister gives me her clothes when she's downsizing too, so I have a lot to sort out since there's a bunch that are either a one-time/special occasion outfit or it doesn't fit me.

I might try going to a tailors for 2024; I've never done it before and I have so many trousers that are simply too long for my legs. Either that, or I attempt to tailor them myself :sweat:
Your sister and I are similar - tho I dump my unwanted clothes on my mom :RunPar:

RussianRoulette

Trainee Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,008,350
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve been in the workforce for the past few years where I’ve had a dress codes and a color palette restrictions I’ve had to stick to. 90% of my closet is sad depressing work clothes since I’ve had no free time for years and no reason to buy a lot of “me” clothes since there was no time to wear it if that makes sense?

I’ve quit my job and decided to go back to school for a second degree which means I don’t have a dress codes anymore, so my 2024 fashion resolution goal is to try to find my style again. When I was younger I use to be an active fashion/beauty blogger and I feel like if myself from 5 years ago saw myself now she would break down crying 🥲

I also have a goal to try to get over my fear of hair dressers and go to the salon regularly and take care of my hair. I went to the hair salon for the third time in my life when I quit my job cause I wanted a fresh start and my hair came out great! Salons still terrify me but my family can’t cut my hair forever so I need to branch out and move on 🙃

Top Bottom