Wasssup

spinequaker

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,400
Pronouns
He/Him
What is a signature bruh. What are points, what are those images ate the bottom of peoples profiles. This is very different to what im used to lol

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,788,588
What is a signature bruh. What are points, what are those images ate the bottom of peoples profiles. This is very different to what im used to lol
signature is the picture/gif that is underneath each post which is the girls dancing
the images on bottom of ppl's profile are badges and mini items you can buy at the shop with your virtual H+ coins :)
image.png

spinequaker

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,400
Pronouns
He/Him
Just went ahead and checked the forums of my 2 fav active groups (ATEEZ and SKZ) and they are both inactive since 2023. Damn what happened

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,652,642
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
Just went ahead and checked the forums of my 2 fav active groups (ATEEZ and SKZ) and they are both inactive since 2023. Damn what happened
probably bcz the users arent active with those threads anymore, you could take over them if you want :catpopcorn:

RussianRoulette

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,005,250
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome! I hope you like it here!

ateez-heart.gif

We don't have many boy group stans here which might be why the threads are quiet. It would be lovely to see more boy group love here though! :heartublob:
My Ult boy groups are Shinee and TBZ but I also love Ateez! I can't wait for their concerts this summer!

spinequaker

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,400
Pronouns
He/Him
We don't have many boy group stans here which might be why the threads are quiet.

oh... I think quiet is a generous word to describe the situation, that Ateez one has cobwebs and tumbleweeds. Well if there arent many bg stans here than I probably wont be here for long tbh. Ill keep exploring but we'll see.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,513,809
Welcome to H+ :poggers:
Well if there arent many bg stans here than I probably wont be here for long tbh. Ill keep exploring but we'll see.
The bg stans are hiding in the trenches of the random thoughts & events threads. It just looks like there are a lot more gg stans here bc The boy group stans are more likely to stan a few girl groups on the side
while gg stans are loyal to their gender of choice
oh... I think quiet is a generous word to describe the situation, that Ateez one has cobwebs and tumbleweeds.
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
welcome to h+ :happymagi:

if you have any questions or need any help, just let us know!

there are bg stans around (i'm one of them lol), but we're more "chill" and don't focus so much on updating. we mostly just like to socialize around here. a lot of the gg stans post updates though and go so far as to make a competition out of it, so that is why you might see some activity discrepancy, in a way.

here's a hangout spot for bg stans. we like to make small talk about discographies, post gifs, etc. https://hallyuplus.net/threads/to-all-the-boys👨‍🎤-the-hallyu-boy-group-spam-thread.66322/

we have an entire anime & manga section on the website, but this is the thread were you can just make any general conversation about whatever series. https://hallyuplus.net/threads/✽-the-anime-manga-club-✽.40713/

as for fun things to do, for example, every week we vote on our favorite new k-pop songs released. it's called h+ station. you can find them posted here. https://hallyuplus.net/forums/events.61/

Top Bottom