Three Kingdoms (2010) Discussion Thread

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
jslslld; that means romance in this drama is terrible? I already don't like romance for Lu Bu and Diaochan... now there are worse?:sweat:
I usually don't like love at first sight romance that they had. Diaochan is just there, singing and dancing. She does nothing! and then she suicides after Lu Bu dies.

Wait, you've already got that far into the drama?! Well, yeah, that's all there is to their romance and it's already the best in the whole show ajsldf this drama isn't romance focused :magicpar:

• Sad
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
Wait, you've already got that far into the drama?! Well, yeah, that's all there is to their romance and it's already the best in the whole show ajsldf this drama isn't romance focused :magicpar:
To think I was looking forward to Ruby Lin appearing :weep:

I only finished up to 19 episodes... I thought you would tell me how slow I was

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
To think I was looking forward to Ruby Lin appearing :weep:

I only finished up to 19 episodes... I thought you would tell me how slow I was

Oops how come i wasn't notified of your quote sgsh well, Ruby Lin's love interest is Liu Bei in case you're wondering :TzuyuKek:

Ahh that's slow :TipPar: somehow i remembered Diaochan died way later that's why

• Wow

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
Oops how come i wasn't notified of your quote sgsh well, Ruby Lin's love interest is Liu Bei in case you're wondering :TzuyuKek:

Ahh that's slow :TipPar: somehow i remembered Diaochan died way later that's why
WHAT Liu Bei is old! :ShockedPar:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
I don't feel invested in the bond between Liu Bei and his two sworn brothers.. it's hard when they don't show us how they met and becomes so loyal to each other.
Also, I don't know if it's the character Liu Bei or the actor but he feels emotionless, which makes it hard to root for him :sadpepe:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
poor xu shu, went to cao cao for his mom but his mom suicides because his son came to cao cao :okbye:

looks like I will be meeting kongming before meeting sun quan when I am going through all these episodes to meet sun quan before meeting kongming... why didn't you tell me @Stannie :wherearethelies:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
poor xu shu, went to cao cao for his mom but his mom suicides because his son came to cao cao :okbye:

looks like I will be meeting kongming before meeting sun quan when I am going through all these episodes to meet sun quan before meeting kongming... why didn't you tell me @Stannie :wherearethelies:

I know, that was so sad. It's crazy how much honor meant to the ancient people ahshks

Girl, i didn't know you were watching this for sun quan!! He's still very young around this time iirc so his focus will come later on. Ooo Kongming is coming?! Noice :poggers:

• Sad

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
I know, that was so sad. It's crazy how much honor meant to the ancient people ahshks

Girl, i didn't know you were watching this for sun quan!! He's still very young around this time iirc so his focus will come later on. Ooo Kongming is coming?! Noice :poggers:
I am not!! but I said:
didn't you say sun quan is handsome too? I just saw sun ce so I think sun quan is coming on screen soon :poggers: I think I will be able to wait for zgl in that case :TipPar:
you didn't correct me!
I am up to the part where liu bei is looking for kongming so he should be coming soon? :wherearethelies:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
zhang fei is so loud, rude and annoying. If I were kongming, I would never join liu bei because of zhang fei smh

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
it seems too easy for liu bei to get kongming to join him, they just spoke to each other for 5 mins :omgwhat:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I am not!! but I said:

you didn't correct me!
I am up to the part where liu bei is looking for kongming so he should be coming soon? :wherearethelies:

I don't remember the entire timeline like the back of my hand! I thought he would've appeared as a child by now but ig that's a bit later on. Be patient :sanapray:

it seems too easy for liu bei to get kongming to join him, they just spoke to each other for 5 mins :omgwhat:

yeah, jfsld idk what Kongming saw in Liu bei :magicpar:

• Angry

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭71,770
I don't remember the entire timeline like the back of my hand! I thought he would've appeared as a child by now but ig that's a bit later on. Be patient :sanapray:

yeah, jfsld idk what Kongming saw in Liu bei :magicpar:
sun quan did appear a long time ago but I was waiting for adult version!
anyways I now saw both kongming and sun quan. i think my fav so far are kongming and zhou yu visual wise lol. pretty sure I have seen zhou yu actor in a lot of dramas.
same! liu bei is the most boring character in this show :jinjudge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom