Three Kingdoms (2010) Discussion Thread

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
3mkGYDz.png

I started watching this 95 episodes drama about a week ago, so I just needed a place to complain to @Stannie
Feel free to join in! This discussion thread is about anything related to Three Kingdoms period

Note: This thread contains spoilers. Read at your own risks.​

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Girl ...i saw the notification and thought i got intro trouble! I'm NOT your human twitter :angry:

• Haha
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
Girl ...i saw the notification and thought i got intro trouble! I'm NOT your human twitter :angry:
you are now :yoosmile:
Ahgdkk, he is!! I forgot which episode this was but he only ever got progressively more annoying :TzuyuKek:
Ep 15! I tolerated him for the past 14 ep and I can't do this anymore! hence, the thread. you can thank him :HidePar: how can he get even more annoying omg pray for me, stannie :sweat:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
you are now :yoosmile:

Ep 15! I tolerated him for the past 14 ep and I can't do this anymore! hence, the thread. you can thank him :HidePar: how can he get even more annoying omg pray for me, stannie :sweat:

I see this is the first step in my homewrecking booharu scheme :christmasblob:

Aggsk he isn't even the only one. Good luck :TzuyuKek: hope you can tolerate him enough to get to where zgl appears. The story will get only get better from there :poggers:

• Angry

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
I see this is the first step in my homewrecking booharu scheme :christmasblob:

Aggsk he isn't even the only one. Good luck :TzuyuKek: hope you can tolerate him enough to get to where zgl appears. The story will get only get better from there :poggers:
gurl I am capricorn, we are loyal :heartublob:
didn't you say sun quan is handsome too? I just saw sun ce so I think sun quan is coming on screen soon :poggers: I think I will be able to wait for zgl in that case :TipPar:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
gurl I am capricorn, we are loyal :heartublob:
didn't you say sun quan is handsome too? I just saw sun ce so I think sun quan is coming on screen soon :poggers: I think I will be able to wait for zgl in that case :TipPar:

1) i don't believe in zodiacs, 2) the capricorns ive met dont live up to that, and 3) ill take that as a challenge :sip::bakacat:

Well, relatively speaking, he is since the rest are ajgdhs :magicpar:But i like his character a lot. ahh noice - feel free to lmk your thoughts about the drama as you go (something other than visuals, of course) :poggers:

• Popcorn

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
1) i don't believe in zodiacs, 2) the capricorns ive met dont live up to that, and 3) ill take that as a challenge :sip::bakacat:

Well, relatively speaking, he is since the rest are ajgdhs :magicpar:But i like his character a lot. ahh noice - feel free to lmk your thoughts about the drama as you go (something other than visuals, of course) :poggers:
dkfladsfl good luck! because you will need it :catpopcorn:

I think I will like his character too, he was a smart kid last time I saw him. I can't wait until we have the cao cao vs liu bei vs sun quan because I don't like yuan shu and yuan shao. Especially yuan shu, I don't understand how he has so many followers. I didn't like the way they treated liu bei. It shows their character.
Also, didn't you say you are not my human twitter? I am glad you accepted your fate :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
cao cao just said i know you are innocent but I am going to kill you.. instead i will treat your parents better than my parents and treat your kids better than my kids dkflfsk; :omfgpepe:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
dkfladsfl good luck! because you will need it :catpopcorn:

I think I will like his character too, he was a smart kid last time I saw him. I can't wait until we have the cao cao vs liu bei vs sun quan because I don't like yuan shu and yuan shao. Especially yuan shu, I don't understand how he has so many followers. I didn't like the way they treated liu bei. It shows their character.
Also, didn't you say you are not my human twitter? I am glad you accepted your fate :pandasantacookie:

Yeah, i honestly was rooting for Sun Quan the whole time even if i already knew the history :TzuyuKek:

:NayeonDisgust: you're lucky i love this drama enough to endure your "tweets." I must've rewatched it like 3/4 times already aslkd

cao cao just said i know you are innocent but I am going to kill you.. instead i will treat your parents better than my parents and treat your kids better than my kids dkflfsk; :omfgpepe:

lmaoo Cao Cao is quite a character. He's ruthless but interesting aslkjd :RunPar:

• Wow

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
Yeah, i honestly was rooting for Sun Quan the whole time even if i already knew the history :TzuyuKek:

:NayeonDisgust: you're lucky i love this drama enough to endure your "tweets." I must've rewatched it like 3/4 times already aslkd

lmaoo Cao Cao is quite a character. He's ruthless but interesting aslkjd :RunPar:
think of it this way, at least you found someone to talk about this drama with :TipPar:
3-4 times:whaaat: gurl that's like 400 episodes

Cao Cao is scary! I wouldn't want to be his enemy or even his friends.

I heard that Sima Yi is the ultimate winner, although Cao Cao technically won, but it didn't last long. What happened to ZGL then??

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
think of it this way, at least you found someone to talk about this drama with :TipPar:
3-4 times:whaaat: gurl that's like 400 episodes

Cao Cao is scary! I wouldn't want to be his enemy or even his friends.

I heard that Sima Yi is the ultimate winner, although Cao Cao technically won, but it didn't last long. What happened to ZGL then??

Thanks...I guess :NayeonDisgust:
400 of 50 mins so in anime world that's like almost One Piece. It's worth it :RunPar:

jsdlkf why are you making me spoil?! I will hold my tongue :magicpar:

• Angry

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
Thanks...I guess :NayeonDisgust:
400 of 50 mins so in anime world that's like almost One Piece. It's worth it :RunPar:

jsdlkf why are you making me spoil?! I will hold my tongue :magicpar:
I didn't watch One Piece :magicpar:
ok just tell me one thing... did he live? :jinjudge:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I didn't watch One Piece :magicpar:
ok just tell me one thing... did he live? :jinjudge:

I meant Three Kingdoms is worth it. I haven't watched OP either lol

JALSDF why are you asking for such a big spoiler?! Well click at your own risk:

Nobody lives forever :sanapray:

• Wow

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
I meant Three Kingdoms is worth it. I haven't watched OP either lol

JALSDF why are you asking for such a big spoiler?! Well click at your own risk:

Nobody lives forever :sanapray:
it's okay, he died so he can come to Tokyo :sanapray:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
@Stannie What do you think about Lu Bu and Diaochan's romance?
also, should I keep tagging you or did you follow the thread? :CupPar:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Stannie What do you think about Lu Bu and Diaochan's romance?
also, should I keep tagging you or did you follow the thread? :CupPar:

You can tag me if you have specific questions but otherwise ill still be stalking this thread :BoredPar:

Eh this is the kind of drama where im not very interested in romance so i didn't pay much attention but ig i dont like it. He (the actor) looks too old ahsgsj :TzuyuKek: even not considering that, iirc he kinda used her a bit? Why

• Popcorn

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Oh wait i mixed up the names ajhdjdjdj i was thinking about another couple :TzuyuKek: :TzuyuKek: :TzuyuKek: well, honestly, Lu Bu and Diaochan were interesting tbh. I think in this version they kinda changed up the plot a bit where she actually kinda had feelings for him at the end. I liked what they did in this version, albeit it might not be historically accurate. In the older version she was solely trying to seduce him

Last edited:
  • Sweating

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,270
You can tag me if you have specific questions but otherwise ill still be stalking this thread :BoredPar:

Eh this is the kind of drama where im not very interested in romance so i didn't pay much attention but ig i dont like it. He (the actor) looks too old ahsgsj :TzuyuKek: even not considering that, iirc he kinda used her a bit? Why

Oh wait i mixed up the names ajhdjdjdj i was thinking about another couple :TzuyuKek: :TzuyuKek: :TzuyuKek: well, honestly, Lu Bu and Diaochan were interesting tbh. I think in this version they kinda changed up the plot a bit where she actually kinda had feelings for him at the end. I liked what they did in this version, albeit it might not be historically accurate. In the older version she was solely trying to seduce him
jslslld; that means romance in this drama is terrible? I already don't like romance for Lu Bu and Diaochan... now there are worse?:sweat:
I usually don't like love at first sight romance that they had. Diaochan is just there, singing and dancing. She does nothing! and then she suicides after Lu Bu dies.

Top Bottom