The Official Among us Thread

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,652,642
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
Does anybody know any strategy on how to survive as an imposter and sabotaging/killing everyone without them noticing it?
How do you deal with an heartattack/anxiety when your an imposter?​

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,350
Being the imposter is stressful for me. :TzuyuKek:

I haven't played Among Us in a long time, but the times when I was an Imposter, I remember I used to use vents a lot - make sure some players saw me a few times on one side of the map, while venting to the other side to kill, lol. And I know some people pretend to solve the puzzles to look less sus.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,652,642
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
Being the imposter is stressful for me. :TzuyuKek:

I haven't played Among Us in a long time, but the times when I was an Imposter, I remember I used to use vents a lot - make sure some players saw me a few times on one side of the map, while venting to the other side to kill, lol. And I know some people pretend to solve the puzzles to look less sus.
So .. I should vent alot to and let people see me while venting?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,350
So .. I should vent alot to and let people see me while venting?
No because people would immediately know you're the imposter if you vent. Sorry I realised I phrased that weirdly but what I meant was make sure I was seen by a few players, then when I'm alone vent to kill on the other side then vent back so it looked look I was always there and I'd have witnesses who can confirm I was with them or something.

Top Bottom