The Fire Emblem: Three Houses Thread

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
Yeah, they were going to abandon the franchise if Awakening hadn't done well. Awakening was actually my first FE game. I've played Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses. I'm glad it pulled through!

Awakening is a great game, but I have to agree with you, Three Houses definitely did a better job with its characters and dialogue, like that Seteth quote, for example. It's a richer experience. There is a major choice in Edelgard's route that can affect how the Time-Skip plays out/the rest of the story, but if I recall correctly, the game makes it pretty clear when you're being presented with that choice, so I don't think you got to sweat about it too much!

that is crazy to think about... Awakening was my first FE game too <3 ! I didn't expect to like it since it was a turn based game. In the past, those never held my attention.

yeah 3H is amazing! I love the music too during all the intense battles lol and support dialogues. Aw I see, thanks for the heads up... I was kind of nervous about that but glad I will know the outcome of each decision

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
@Vampire new content! did we manifest this or what :sejeongcry:

wasn't expecting this haha... I'll probably play it though. hope this means they are also working on a newer game 👀

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
@Vampire new content! did we manifest this or what :sejeongcry:

wasn't expecting this haha... I'll probably play it though. hope this means they are also working on a newer game 👀

I know, right?! I watched the Nintendo Direct earlier and was going to tag you when I came online! I'm not sure if I'll be playing it myself yet, but I'm glad we know that they've been working on a game for the franchise (even if we assumed so anyway lol, and even if it's one of those warrior type of games like the Hyrule Warriors). Not gonna lie, I'm happy to see the Three Houses cast again, too.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367

Very sad. His performance was one of the best among the English voice-overs. Rest in peace.

Top Bottom