Hi Hi!

mistico

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,100
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! Old fan here. I started listening to kpop towards the end of 2002. BoA was my introduction to kpop. Recently I've been rekindling my love of kpop and have also been getting back into kdramas. So, yeah, nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to talking with you all here.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,789,938
Love those songs too! 아쉬운 이별 and 알아 are my favorite Se7en songs.
ahhh an OST ey?

I didn't really dive deep into the Se7en discography cos at that time I was already excited to dive deep into the rabbit hole of K-POP. from Se7en to BoA to KARA to SNSD etc. I even went even further back with some classics like

So what dramas are you into? I haven't watched a k-drama in yeaaaars

mistico

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,100
Pronouns
He/Him
ahhh an OST ey?

I didn't really dive deep into the Se7en discography cos at that time I was already excited to dive deep into the rabbit hole of K-POP. from Se7en to BoA to KARA to SNSD etc. I even went even further back with some classics like

So what dramas are you into? I haven't watched a k-drama in yeaaaars

They're songs from his first two albums. Unwanted Parting and I Know are the English titles of those songs.

Right now I'm watching Doctor Slump, Marry My Husband, and Queen of Divorce. I've been getting back into kdramas over the past week. The last drama I fully watched was Goblin back in 2016. The first kdrama I watched was My Lovely Sam-Soon in 2005, and it's still my favorite kdrama of all time.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,789,938
They're songs from his first two albums. Unwanted Parting and I Know are the English titles of those songs.

Right now I'm watching Doctor Slump, Marry My Husband, and Queen of Divorce. I've been getting back into kdramas over the past week. The last drama I fully watched was Goblin back in 2016. The first kdrama I watched was My Lovely Sam-Soon in 2005, and it's still my favorite kdrama of all time.
oooh I see. I only listened to Must Listen and Se7olution

hmm an interesting selection.

I prefer mainly dark k-dramas. Although it was Dream High and Cinderella Man that brought me in and it's fairly simple dramas to get into but when I discovered my taste of kdramas I leaned towards the dark themes like dirty cops/politicians, corruption or crime.

Signal is easily my fave kdrama of all time. Followed by Tunnel. OCN dramas are my taste hehe. But if I wanted a lighter drama I look for Park Bo Young dramas

mistico

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,100
Pronouns
He/Him
oooh I see. I only listened to Must Listen and Se7olution

hmm an interesting selection.

I prefer mainly dark k-dramas. Although it was Dream High and Cinderella Man that brought me in and it's fairly simple dramas to get into but when I discovered my taste of kdramas I leaned towards the dark themes like dirty cops/politicians, corruption or crime.

Signal is easily my fave kdrama of all time. Followed by Tunnel. OCN dramas are my taste hehe. But if I wanted a lighter drama I look for Park Bo Young dramas
Yeah, I enjoy a dark drama from time to time. Dream High was a fun drama, I wasn't a fan of Dream High 2 though. Cinderella Man was on my to watch list, but I never got around to it. I haven't seen Singal or Tunnel, I'll check those out. Any other darker dramas you'd recommend?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,789,938
Yeah, I enjoy a dark drama from time to time. Dream High was a fun drama, I wasn't a fan of Dream High 2 though. Cinderella Man was on my to watch list, but I never got around to it. I haven't seen Singal or Tunnel, I'll check those out. Any other darker dramas you'd recommend?
haha DH2 was an absolute MESS! The OSTs are good tho but the storyline was all over the place

You HAVE to watch Signal!!! By far the best drama I've seen in a long time. Secret Forest is good
nenaslovljeni-dizajn-9.png

But if I were you start with Signal! It won't disappoint
92710e1a64f1cd775938fddaf7d9c0fa23f9a6fccd6cb7eb6dc69c05c9536ded.jpg

mistico

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,100
Pronouns
He/Him
haha DH2 was an absolute MESS! The OSTs are good tho but the storyline was all over the place

You HAVE to watch Signal!!! By far the best drama I've seen in a long time. Secret Forest is good

But if I were you start with Signal! It won't disappoint
Thanks! Just watched the trailers for them, and will definitely give them a watch!

hii hii welcome to the forum mistico!! :shablob:

you know marry my husband is a kdrama that will make you frustrated & angry :sip:
my last kdrama I've watched was welcome to samdalri, it's a very good one :wow:
Haha yeah you're right about Marry My Husband. But I love these magical realism type of kdramas. How was Welcome to Samdalri? It's one that's on my radar.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭721,920
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks! Just watched the trailers for them, and will definitely give them a watch!

Haha yeah you're right about Marry My Husband. But I love these magical realism type of kdramas. How was Welcome to Samdalri? It's one that's on my radar.
lol so you like these kind of kdramas, like the world of marriage maybe?! :TzuyuKek:
i got a headache to watch that kind of kdrama, similar to penthouse.
welcome to samdalri is kind of healing kdrama, it has similar vibe with hometown chachacha (it was filmed at jeju island) & i always like the relationship between people in the neighborhood like reply1988, so it's really kind my drama :sip:

mistico

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,100
Pronouns
He/Him
Sweet. Have you heard of Signal tho? Or it probably got overshadowed by Descendants of the Sun. But Signal had their fair share of awards too tho
I only heard of it recently while searching through kdramas. I think maybe at the time it was released it did get overshadowed by Descendants of the Sun because I don't remember hearing about it then. But it looks really good, so I'm excited to watch it!

lol so you like these kind of kdramas, like the world of marriage maybe?! :TzuyuKek:
i got a headache to watch that kind of kdrama, similar to penthouse.
welcome to samdalri is kind of healing kdrama, it has similar vibe with hometown chachacha (it was filmed at jeju island) & i always like the relationship between people in the neighborhood like reply1988, so it's really kind my drama :sip:
Nice! I really enjoyed Reply 1988. I'll have to check out Welcome to Samdalri.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,789,938
I only heard of it recently while searching through kdramas. I think maybe at the time it was released it did get overshadowed by Descendants of the Sun because I don't remember hearing about it then. But it looks really good, so I'm excited to watch it!
Enjoy!!

Once again welcome to the forum. I got discord/twitter if also have those

Top Bottom