MINI+ [FINISHED] Wikipedia Speedruns | Nov. 7 @ 8PM CST

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,792,535
Pronouns
They/Them
i completed three and am only seeing results for one of them so not sure they went through :pandasantathink:
omg the same thing happened to me, so I had to re-do everything this morning after making an account. and it still didn’t log all of them :pandasantathink:

(if this is technically cheating then you can disqualify me, I’ m just here for fun!)

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
omg the same thing happened to me, so I had to re-do everything this morning after making an account. and it still didn’t log all of them :pandasantathink:

(if this is technically cheating then you can disqualify me, I’ m just here for fun!)

i was just coming to compliment you on crushing the results XD

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
The fact that Chomi 3 clicked one and still didnt get first place :pandafrozen:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Now I want to know why it didn't reflect in the results that I found everything:mochabearfire:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Now I want to know why it didn't reflect in the results that I found everything:mochabearfire:
Sorry but I can't play on my computer, Google Chrome crashes every single time.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I played again (the first one),I got my result but It doesn't reflect It on the table score.
Currently, I can't play because It keeps crashing even on the phone.
Does It run better on Opera or Mozilla?

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
.... how u guys play it??? 😭😭😭
Just click to enter the room (Vampire Room) write your username and the password, and play it like the example in the first post.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,157,099
I played again (the first one),I got my result but It doesn't reflect It on the table score.
Currently, I can't play because It keeps crashing even on the phone.
Does It run better on Opera or Mozilla?
It worked for me just fine on Chrome, but since it doesn't work for you I'd go with Mozilla, since Opera is just Chrome with different skin lol

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I don't know why my results don't reflect on the scoreboard, no matter how many times I play.

giphy.gif

I tried different paths, which meant more clicks but still, nothing, so bye-bye.:magicpar:
Thanks, Vamp for hosting. It was a unique and fun game:wow:
And congrats to the winners.:shablob:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,850
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Well, I don't know why my results don't reflect on the scoreboard, no matter how many times I play.

giphy.gif

I tried different paths, which meant more clicks but still, nothing, so bye-bye.:magicpar:
Thanks, Vamp for hosting. It was a unique and fun game:wow:
And congrats to the winners.:shablob:

"Leaderboards of the fastest times, where only a user's first attempt is counted."

prob jsut recognizes your user or computer and won't let oyu submit a second attempt. Whatever went wrong the first time just may have blocked you out.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,388,664
Pronouns
She/Her
"Leaderboards of the fastest times, where only a user's first attempt is counted."

prob jsut recognizes your user or computer and won't let oyu submit a second attempt. Whatever went wrong the first time just may have blocked you out.
I didn't read any of that:HidePar: I played on three different devices and 2 different browsers. When I checked the results immediately (today), I could see myself on the rank but when I went to the main room to play the others and later try to see my results, nothing was there. So I just gave up, it was fun anyway.:wendyayy:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
@Chiharu @Chomiczewska @kimsguardian @Bchip @hatmixx @fromisJelly @Bellamy @Beefy @choively

Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the reason you may not be seeing your results is because you're viewing the results for "Fastest First Attempt (Global)"... I don't know if it is because I created the lobby or not, but I can also view the results for "Shortest Path (Global)" and I can see many more entries for people there, including duplicates. I will not be disqualifying anyone, and I'm sorry for the confusion! I will sort them out by your earliest entries should you have ran the prompts more than once. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm sorry the Wikipedia Speedruns website itself is perhaps not the most optimized.​

Top Bottom