MAID YOU KNEW THAT :poggers:
The only J-card that matters :heartublob:
2nd-Idol091-PREORDER.png

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500
I can barely understand the trade. I forgot about the last user suggestion entirely. :tears:
So anyway, when are you gunna make Pal cards? So i can snatch someone's weave in a parking lot, at 3am, in line for a limited edition shiny Par?
:TipPar:

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,100
Pronouns
She/Her
@choively I think I paid you twice
So anyway, when are you gunna make Pal cards? So i can snatch someone's weave in a parking lot, at 3am, in line for a limited edition shiny Par?
:TipPar:
I don't have any say in them? I was going to suggest them for the next time? I was going to do the highschool pals again? But I might make a new set :poggers:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,054
Pronouns
She/Her

I don't have any say in them? I was going to suggest them for the next time? I was going to do the highschool pals again? But I might make a new set :poggers:
make them so we can burn minus the next time this game comes around :knifepaimon:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,500

If she ever returns, me and @ARandomFan are gunna go ahead with our plan for counterfeit cards, priced at a ridiculous markup naturally.
:RichPar:
Chip has had the card monopoly for too long!

❤️❤️❤️

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭39,100
Pronouns
She/Her
make them so we can burn minus the next time this game comes around :knifepaimon:
Morbid?? What did my child do? :Minusglam:

If she ever returns, me and @ARandomFan are gunna go ahead with our plan for counterfeit cards, priced at a ridiculous markup naturally.
:RichPar:
Chip has had the card monopoly for too long!
I actually had this plan too. I'm in!

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭184,033
Thank you everyone for your submission.

The pot received 19 cards in total, with all of 10 categories cleared, and with a total star amount of

23!!

Congratulations! This means that everyone will get receive Battlepass levels and orbs.

In addition, the top contributors were @Seriously and @Chomiczewska , who each contributed a total of 3 stars to the pot. However, since Seri submitted the cards first, Seri will get the RNG card from the 2-5 stars 3rd Edition pack (please let me know if you want cards from Idol or Anime pack).

You can see the full list of contributions and stars here:

@boo @Seriously @Beefy @bibbidi @Baymax @hatmixx @fromisSakura @kimsguardian @Bellamy @Chiharu @Chomiczewska @Lilac @sm maid @OutroTearTheFirst @choively

:peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom