Voting for December's User of the Month

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
Od6sg0w.png

... And just like that, October November is already over, which means we're ready to select a new user of the month! Yes, I'm sorry about us skipping User of the Month - November 2023! It was a hectic time. But we're back!

This is the time to show your appreciation for another user who you think deserves to be recognized for what they do for the forums, whether that be creating discussion threads, interacting in threads, causing mayhem, making you smile... the list could go on and on! Whatever it is, we want you to nominate a user and share your reasonings with us so that we can celebrate together!

Remember that you can check our Hallyuwood Walk of Fame for previous winners as to avoid voting for users who already got this prize. There are plenty who deserve this honor and haven't received it yet, so pick wisely!

Please try and give valid reasons for your pick. You are only allowed to vote once and you cannot vote for yourself.

VOTE FOR DECEMBER'S USER OF THE MONTH

Voting closes on December 3rd!
Happy voting!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
Users who have never won UOTM before and have posted a minimum of 15 times in the month of November:
Asharii
Beefy
Frandae
frostpuddle
HyunA4ever
Kaoru
Kayla
kkura
Magus27
Night
Nobody4444
Ronnie Mars
RunningMan
ScarletRose​

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,584
Interesting but I'm gonna sit this one out guys cause I wasn't paying attention in November (still getting used to being here).

Okay why cant I get a gif to post? Ya'll are cutting me off at the knees.

And now I can't get an image to post. I'm not feeling okay!
Hi, were you using our toolbar in the post box to place you image or how were you trying to post it?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
Interesting but I'm gonna sit this one out guys cause I wasn't paying attention in November (still getting used to being here).

Okay why cant I get a gif to post? Ya'll are cutting me off at the knees.

And now I can't get an image to post. I'm not feeling okay!
That's fine.

Try copying and pasting a link that ends in .gif or .png (for example) and then write [img] before it and [/img] after it.
Like this: [img]https://media.tenor.com/Nxo9h7sUnRIAAAAC/spongebob-patrick.gif[/img]

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,950
Pronouns
she
Hi, were you using our toolbar in the post box to place you image or how were you trying to post it?
I tried just posting it. (Despite my hysterical tone, I knew I was the problem.😋)
That's fine.

Try copying and pasting a link that ends in .gif or .png (for example) and then write [img] before it and [/img] after it.
Like this: [img]https://media.tenor.com/Nxo9h7sUnRIAAAAC/spongebob-patrick.gif[/img]
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom