GAME+ [FINISHED] Figurine Fight (AKA How To Make A Weeb Cry) | Starts Jan. 16 @ 4PM CST

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,410,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm really sorry for missing the game @Vampire . I don't how I forgot about it.:pandafrozen:
Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners.:shablob:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
@Winter Bear
1st PLACE PRIZE: 4.5 orbs, 95k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@hatmixx
2nd PLACE PRIZE: 3.5 orbs, 85k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@OutroTearTheFirst
3rd PLACE PRIZE: 2.5 orbs, 75k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@Chomiczewska, @Seriously, @boo, @Bchip, @Lilac, @sm maid, @kimsguardian, @Chiharu
PARTICIPATION PRIZE: 1 orb, 10k coins, 5 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

RANDOM 3RD EDITION +CARD WINNER IS...
@Chiharu!
rNVHEL0.jpg

Everyone's winnings have been delivered. Your Battlepass Levels should be added soon. :palhug:

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,600
Pronouns
She/Her
@Winter Bear
1st PLACE PRIZE: 4.5 orbs, 95k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@hatmixx
2nd PLACE PRIZE: 3.5 orbs, 85k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@OutroTearTheFirst
3rd PLACE PRIZE: 2.5 orbs, 75k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

@Chomiczewska, @Seriously, @boo, @Bchip, @Lilac, @sm maid, @kimsguardian, @Chiharu
PARTICIPATION PRIZE: 1 orb, 10k coins, 5 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

RANDOM 3RD EDITION +CARD WINNER IS...

Everyone's winnings have been delivered. Your Battlepass Levels should be added soon. :palhug:
Nice! I finally have some orbs, ty!

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭72,367
Haha a couple of days ago I opened that card thread, got overwhelmed and noped out 😂
I can understand why it might be overwhelming, but we'd love to have more people join in! The TL;DR of it is sometimes you can buy a pack of 3 cards, idols or characters, by using your orbs. You can then keep the cards you get or if you want, sell them or trade them with other people. There are finer details to the system, but that's really all it is! You can't buy cards from the "system" right at this moment, but you can look in this thread to see if you can buy any cards from users right now. A lot of us have cards we're actually trying to get rid of. Some might be even willing to give them to you for free. :heartpar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Haha a couple of days ago I opened that card thread, got overwhelmed and noped out 😂
Please see vamps post above! It's not so hard, and we're all here to help! You can just ask questions in the card threads too and we'll answer

Winter Bear

Hallyuboo Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,600
Pronouns
She/Her
I can understand why it might be overwhelming, but we'd love to have more people join in! The TL;DR of it is sometimes you can buy a pack of 3 cards, idols or characters, by using your orbs. You can then keep the cards you get or if you want, sell them or trade them with other people. There are finer details to the system, but that's really all it is! You can't buy cards from the "system" right at this moment, but you can look in this thread to see if you can buy any cards from users right now. A lot of us have cards we're actually trying to get rid of. Some might be even willing to give them to you for free. :heartpar:

Please see vamps post above! It's not so hard, and we're all here to help! You can just ask questions in the card threads too and we'll answer
Ty for being so supportive guys, I’ll check the threads / cards again for sure! :LovePar:

————

Also lmao anyone wanting to give some free stuff, I’m all open for that😂
Don't fall for it @Winter Bear they're addicted :darkkermit:
They’re certainly very persuasive, I’m at the cliffs edge!

:wae:

Last edited:
Top Bottom